Click Here to Download - RMR-86 User Instruction Download
RMR‐86 Mold Stain and Mildew Stain Remover:
CAUTION: Use appropriate precautions when using RMR‐86. Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products. This is a commercial‐strength mold stain and mildew stain removing compound with a chlorine‐like aroma. Please consult the SDS and product label for specific instructions.
STORAGE: Inspect your package carefully to ensure contents were not damaged during shipment. Store RMR‐86 in a cool, ground level, dark area away from carpet, upholstery, metal, flooring, etc.; that may be damaged if leakage occurs after the fact. If the container shows any signs of leakage, transfer solution to a clean plastic container that can be sealed properly. Store out of reach of children and animals.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): Wearing full PPE is required when handling and applying RMR‐86. The minimum suit requirements are a hooded Tyvek or a chemical Poly Coated suit that is coated with a polyethylene film to protect against splash/spray. (Shieldtech 55 Chemical Protection and Shieldtech 35 Liquid/Particulate Protection coveralls) Other required materials include: latex gloves, and full face respirator with 3M 60923 P100 organic vapor/acid gas cartridge filter (or equivalent).
REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Before starting application, make sure you’re wearing full PPE.
FOR ADDED SAFETY: Some areas, especially confined spaces like attics and crawl spaces, require added ventilation. We strongly recommend using a fan with lay‐flat ducting to add fresh makeup air to the workplace during application.
- For best results, use on surfaces with a minimum temperature of 50° F (10° C)
Shake the RMR‐86 container well before application.
- Best applied using the RMR Solution’s commercial grade electric power sprayer or 1.5‐gallon pump sprayer, or use a sprayer that is rated for corrosive solutions, such as a plastic, garden-style pump sprayers. Avoid using sprayers with metal parts, as they may corrode with use.
- Spray affected area quickly, using wide sweeping motions, to cover entire area.
- Wait for a few moments and watch while RMR‐86 eliminates the mold stains.
- If, after a few moments, evidence of the stain still remains, a second application of RMR‐86 may be needed.
- Once the stain has been removed to your satisfaction, we recommend using RMR Botanical to treat all surfaces after RMR‐86 has been applied. It’s an excellent odor neutralizer & masking agent to remove any leftover odor from RMR‐86.
- RMR‐86 is a ready‐to‐use product; dilution is NOT required.
- RMR‐86 covers between 200‐300 square feet per gallon. This can vary based on the severity of the affected area, as well as how liberally the product is applied.
- RMR‐86 works best when applied to dry surfaces at temperatures around room temperature. Frozen surfaces may be less receptive to the product. RMR‐86 may not be able to penetrate the particular building material affected if excess moisture content exists.
- RMR‐86 can be corrosive if applied to the following materials: duct work, copper, metal, mechanicals, nail plates, steel, aluminum, or any materials prone to corrosion. If RMR‐86 is accidently applied to these materials, quickly wash area with soap and water and wipe down with WD‐40.
- Do not apply RMR‐86 to fabrics.
- Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products.
- Always rinse off surface, when only using RMR‐86 by itself.
This product has a shelf life of 6 to 8 months.
Contact RMR Solutions, LLC at 866‐822‐8744